Friday 14 August 2009

Friday feeling

Short one today.

Bit of optimism about the Jack up Market, which is good. It amazes me that there are 315 projects awaiting a jack up, yet there are still rigs being stacked.

I try not to pinch too much from Rigzone, but this article is quite interesting. There are a lot more floating rigs in the North Sea than you might think!

And finally, I found a useful article that will help anyone who might want to start working in the oil and gas industry.

Jobs are still the same this week. if you're interested email me

- Marine Engineer - PSV - North Sea - Bergen B and Star information experience. STCW95 - at least 2nd Engineer- Process Engineers - Residential - London/South East UK.- Subsea Engineers - New Semis/Drillships - Brazil- Barge Master - Day rate - accomodation barge - South East Asia and Angola.



A candidate of mine is a keen photographer, and he very kindly sent me over some pictures of some rigs he has worked on. I will add them next week.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment