Friday 18 December 2009

Season's greetings

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I'll be taking a break from the blog until early Jan when I'll be back on top of things, so this is the last one of 2009.

There's a few companies already ramping up operations into 2010, so hopefully we'll have lots of lovely jobs to fill. As ususal, see the end to see what we have available.

News wise, Brazil aren't wasting any time - they've contracted SBMs FPSO for 18 years, which is good news for the region. Article here

Rigzone have done some good recent articles about 2009, and I liked the floater one from today best.

Not much other news. Jobs wise, I have an IMMEDIATE (as in Sunday) requirement for a subsea Engineer, Junior or Senior, for a drillship going to Equatorial Guinea.

As per my previous post, I need a Geophysicist and an Exploration manager for Edinburgh.

I also need a Process Team Lead for Aberdeen.

And finally, I'm still looking for a driller for the US GOM (deepwater).

That's it, have a great Christmas and new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment