Thursday 3 December 2009

Iraq, Falklands, USA

here is an interesting article about Iraq's plans to drill 180 wells next year and 250 every following year. I wouldn't be working there myself yet, but hopefully it'll create a few opportunities. They're already Planning the infrastructure as well, I guess the war is over...

Much as I wouldn't want to quote "The Sun" newspaper, they have got an interesting article about plans to exploit the Falkland's resources over the coming years as well. Article
here

Finally, it might be that the economy is too much of an issue for Obama not to drill. I think this article is a bit exaggerated in terms of job creation, but it seems to be the number one issue in the US at the moment.

Jobs wise, I'm still looking for DPOs and Drillers for Semis in the gulf, and I got an interesting Ops maanger role for Brazil, need to have worked with FSOs and Tankers though, not my usual drilling fare.

That's all for now, only 3 more blogs till Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment